Perched on Serene Bolgatty Island, Lulu Bolgatty International Convention Centre is a waterfront urban MICE facility in Cochin. With its striking architecture and dramatic landscapes, this is the finest venue for USICON in India. The convention centre offers more than 6130 Sq.m of indoor and 3430 Sq.m of outdoor spaces.
Features of the Convention Facility
- One of the Largest Luxury Convention Centre in India.
- Includes a Customizable Column-free Convention Hall (2419 Sq.m) for World Class Conventions.
- Impeccable range of meeting rooms from 20 to 3000 delegates.
- Beautifully manicured Palm Lawns (2281 Sq.m ) set against Kochi’s Serene backwaters.
- Grand Stays & Experiential Services by Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty.
- Exotic culinary pleasures by the In-house Grand Chefs.
The convention centre is easily accessible by road (32 km away from the Cochin International Airport) and for guests who prefer to experience travel through the tranquil backwaters.